Last update: May 26th 2021
This privacy statement applies to any processing of personal data on saronmarine.com which is hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
Personal data in this regard shall mean any information relating to an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Processing shall mean any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Saron Marine P.C.registers and processes personal data that you provided to us in compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation and the Greek implemented law 4624/2019) . In this privacy statement, you can read how we process your personal data.
This privacy statement applies to the relevant activities of Saron Marine P.C.(further referred to as: ‘Saron Marine’), established in Kifissia, Kifissias Av. 196,14562 , Greece.
This statement applies to every action of Saron Marine concerning processing of personal data, both offline and online. It applies to the processing of data that you have provided to us (for example, by filling out a contact form on our website), but also the data we collect without your knowledge, for example when you visit our website or make use of our products or services.
Which data we collect
We collect the following personal data
Name, telephone number, email address and company name.
How we collect data
Saron Marine collects personal data via several methods:
- Registration of Primary Account Data (or so-called ‘primary customer data’ mentioned under ‘which data we collect’) via the contact form on our website
- Customer data when you do business with us (e.g. IBAN numbers)
- Data in relation to your visit on our website, such as IP addresses.
Security and exchange of data
Saron Marine ensures that your data are secured in a proper manner, compliant with the applicable regulatory demands. Only members of our staff who needs your data, can access your personal data.
Saron Marine co-operates with the following organisations that collect and process your personal data:
- The website, which is hosted by WordPress
Only in cases of legal obligation, we share data with supervisors, financial and/or investigative authorities.
We try to keep our processing activities with respect to your personal data as limited as possible. In the absence of specific retention periods set out in this policy, your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it and, as long as required by statutory retention requirements wherever applicable.
We take market standard precautions to protect personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or processing can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect the personal data, Saron Marine is not possible to guarantee or warrant the security of the personal data.
You may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights free of charge:
1) require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed and where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
2) request proper rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data,
3) receive the personal data concerning you,
4) refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
5) object at any time that your personal data will be used for direct marketing purposes, or – based on grounds relating to your particular situation, that your personal data shall be subject to data processing for other purposes;
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Revision of the statement
For further questions about your personal data, and changing this data if applicable, you can contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via this email address to request deletion of your data and for other questions.